Approx. Rs 4,000.00 / PieceGet Latest Price
Aatous Power brand Stationary Battery
|Capacity||40Ah to 1500 Ah|
|Application||Solar, Telecommunication, Railway etc|
with tubular plates are widely used for telecommunication, solar application,emergency lighting, signalling and power device applications they can be used for lift trucks. They are engineered to deliver increased power and higher efficiency.
Stationary Batteries have telecommunication and high reliability applications. . They are used in circuit breakers, field rheostat, and emergency light. These cells supply direct current for transmitting, Signaling, Switching and Power devices, railways signaling systems and Telecommunications systems, Solar etc.
Stationary Batteries are assembled in P.P containers with tubular positive and negative pasted flat plates, using micro porous separators for insulation. They are supplied with inter cell connectors, acid level indicators and a choice of ceramic / aquagen ordinary vent plugs. The polypropylene crafted cell container will withstand shock and breakage during service. The top cover is made of P.P with vent holes to provide longevity of the battery life.
- Suitable for standby applications
- Higher Ah and Watt hour efficiencies
- High discharge performance (HDP)
- Capacity of rapid recharging
- Low Maintenance - minimized topping up
- Low self loss of capacity
- Long and reliable life
- Excellent reserve capacity
- Generally confirm to IS 1651: 1991, BIS 16270:2014
- Longer Life
- Low battery maintenance cost per annum